Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What would we do...?

I have been home ill for the past few days with a nasty ear infection (at least it is not bells palsy like the doctor at first thought). Day 1 and 2 were spent mostly on pain meds (it is that bad) and I caught up on some old TiVo that was hanging around. I now am caught up on Burn Notice, In Plain Sight, Psych (I love that USA does their season spring and summer!) so today I am rocking out to oldies. I watched To Catch A Thief and some Jane Austen Masterpiece Theater versions. What would we do without Jane Austen? My favorite is Persuasion. Although the new Sense and Sensibility is pretty awesome too. Oh and Mansfield Park. And Northanger Abbey. Again, what would we do without Jane Austen? I know it is not Austen, but I am also a fan of Jane Eyre. Now if I would just read the books!

2 comments:

Candice J said...

You could always read the books while you're resting. :)
Get better soon!!

jkribbit said...

So sorry you're sick, Steph. Wow, with the alliteration... What can I do for you? Bring you soup? juice? more movies? I know, I know...bring you some popsicles! Get better soon (and I was serious about the movies - well all of it, but I think you're most likely to take me up on the movies!)