Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Purse Sale ... I think

The Busy Bean is being featured on BelleChic tomorrow with a sale on her camera straps, wristlets and wallets. I have all but one of those things and honestly cannot live now without my wristlet. Not only is the fabric the BEST (what child of the 80's does not remember the View-Master?), but it holds little things that used to roll around in the bottom of my purse and get lost. Did I mention she names her purses? The wristlet is Monica, and the wallet ... wait for it ... Stephanie. There is a version of the wallet called Stephanie Anne, the middle name I never had.



Check out the info on The Busy Bean website ... if you dare. Fair warning, she makes super cute things!! Not a fan of View-Finders and green/white stripes? She makes these out of so many types of fabrics. They already are super inexpensive (Monica is usually $15), so I cannot wait to see what this sale looks like. 3 words for you: Early. Christmas. Shopping. 'Nuff said!

No comments: