Monday, October 17, 2011

New Phone

I got a new phone last week. I held onto my old phone for 4 years, so it was a really old and outdated phone ... as cell phones go. This new phone has a feature where I can push a button, ask a question, and the phone answers me. I am so nervous to use that feature because what if I say something like "I need directions to Vegas" and I stumble upon the nuclear launch codes or something. Mr. Weasley taught me well "Never trust anything that can think for itself if you cannot see where it keeps it brain." Sister thinks it would make a good movie. Challenge accepted, I will write the script from my jail cell.

BTW Squitch, I just laughed out loud writing the word 'script!' I think you know why ... 

1 comment:

Fluffy Momma said...

Glorious. Absolutely glorious.