Monday, August 30, 2010

Relief

Relief comes in many different forms and what may seems horrible to some might seems like the needed light at the end of the painful tunnel to another. One thing that I find frustrating is when something is wrong in our bodies, and we know it is wrong, but all of the medical tests say everything is fine. I found relief when the doc finally agreed that something was wrong with me and she could hopefully fix me next week. My next question is: If we can live without our gall bladder and appendix, why do we have them? I would like to name my gall bladder before it leaves me next week. Suggestions?

3 comments:

Preds Girl said...

Chaz. :-)

Sorry you are dealing with that! Hopefully you will feel better when it is gone.

Debbie said...

Gail the gall bladder

Kate said...

Mal

(As in Cap'n Tightpants, Draco Malfoy, and French for 'Bad')

:-)