Monday, August 23, 2010

Calling all Models

As I have surely boasted about too many times before: My sister owns a sewing business and is so super busy right now (so busy in fact I could not convince her to make a shirt for me for an upcoming wedding... not my wedding... but a friends!! All I could convince her to do is make me a super cute skirt!! I guess shirts are harder or something!! hee) She has been working on a new children's clothing line and it is so super cute!!

But she is in need of some child models to help her showcase the clothes in an ad she is working on.


For full details please visit this link on The Busy Bean's website. I have loved everything she has made for the little models in our family. The little girl on the page is my niece LoMo and loves the dress her mom made for her.

The photo shoot for this will be September 18, all submissions needs to be entered by September 13.

No comments: