Monday, July 26, 2010

p. to the s.

I just found out there are only 9 spots left for the singing contests Saturday!! Selfishly I would love to see it filled up with my talented (or even not so talented) friends!!

To sign up to sing, please send the following information to Paige@MidvaleArts.com or Suzanne@MidvaleArts.com.
1. Your name.
2. Contact info (email and phone).
3. Whether or not you are lucky enough to be a Midvale resident (entry fees will be collected at the venue).
4. What date you would like to sing (see the schedule above).
5. What song you are planning on singing.

3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Hi doll! Just a quick question before I sign up for country night (sadly, I cannot attend 80s night on Saturday and it sucks because I would totally ROCK Material Girl).

The question is: Would I need to bring my own music, or do they have karaoke minus tracks?

Any idea?

(whoa, my comment post word verification word is "dizzless." So very, very untrue. I am completely dizzled)

Steph said...

Jibbidy jibbidy...

Most everyone brought their music, but the guys had a TON of CDs there the last time we did it. It would really be up to you, and I think you should do it!!

Miss Megan said...

I'm definitely thinking about it. Thanks, Steph!