Thursday, July 29, 2010

Go, go, go, Joseph

I am in a production of Joseph and the Amazing® Technicolor Dreamcoat with The Cottonwood Heights Arts Council. It is this Arts Council's first theatrical production. What a fun show!!

We run August 6, 7, 9, 12, & 13 at 7:30 p.m. The show is at Brighton High School 2220 East Bengal Blvd. Tickets are $7 for GA and $5 for Sr/Kids tickets. On Monday night only a family pass (one household up to 10 people) can be purchased for $25.

The dancing in this show is amazing!! I cannot say enough about the great job the choreographer has done. And wait until you hear the voices. THE Narrator rocks!! (Squitch, you know it is true, you rock! Do not deny it!!) Joseph and the Brothers have a ball on stage. My merry little band of drill team members (what?!?! you do not remember drill team in Joseph...? guess you'll have to come see it!!) are so fun to work with.

The cast has worked really hard, the crew has put in countless hours, the live orchestra sounds great! I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

So... I've already started quoting you and Casey from that overture scene you two performed last night. ("That's not what 'precasting' means!") BRILLIANT!

Mandy said...

I do believe I will be attending this one! Woo Hoo! I'm excited to see you on the stage.