Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BNL's New Song

Any BNL fans out there in my cyber world? I love this band and was worried about the new sound once Steven Page left. I'll be honest, there it is out for all the world to know, I was worried. I just heard their new single "You Run Away" and fell in love with this band all over again. Below is the song on YouTube, it is not their official music video. However if you want to see that visit BNL's site; it is on the home page. From what I have seen in interviews, Ed wrote this song after Steve left the band. BNL's new cd is due out in March, now I am excited for it.

4 comments:

Candice J said...

I was also very worried about BHL's new sound but I LOVE this song!! Thanks for sharing!

Candice J said...

I meant BNL not BHL.

Debbie said...

I have to admit that I was not excited about the "new" BNL either. But after listening to this...I can't wait for the cd. Thanks Steph!

Unknown said...

Okay, I CONSIDERED myself a BNL fan until I realized I didn't know Steven Page left the band! What the...I'm so distressed! I'm going to have to listen to the song.
Have I ever told you about the time I saw the Barenaked Ladies actually, well, BARENAKED? It was a little scary.