Friday, January 30, 2009

Woe es Me

I had surgery on Monday to remove a cyst that had formed on my wrist, pretty easy surgery. But they found some tendon problems that they were able to fix at the same time... not an easy recovery. My hand is in a cast for a week then in a splint for a month. So I am pretty limited in what I can do like wash, write, live... Two nights ago I woke up because my hand was really cold... well I had been sleeping with my hand out of the covers so I could keep it elevated. Last night my mom helped me with the solution to cold fingers.
I don't remember who gave me these socks a few Christmas's ago, but thanks!! They really came in 'handy'.

4 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

That is too cute! Hope your hand/wrist heals well, and that you are back to your regular routine soon!

Amy Maida Wadsworth said...

I hope you heal quickly! Bless your heart for all the junk you're going through! I love you!

Scott and Courtney said...

That is hilarious!! Way to go Steph's mom to come up with that!! Sorry about the surgery, though. That sucks. Hope it gets better soon!!

Sarah said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery!!