Thursday, January 29, 2009

#61

#61 - Go to Vegas with Candice and eat one of "her" steaks.My besty is obsessed with steak and rightly so. I like a good piece of steak cooked just right. There is a steakhouse in The Paris Hotel that does steak right... and expensive! On our way to SoCal last week we stopped and had some steak. There were 6 of us for dinner that night because my BIL was able to join us too. The waiter in the pic above sang The Music of the Night to Candice for her birthday, what a voice!

4 comments:

Candice J said...

That reminds me, I need to get pictures from you so I can blog about it. :)
Thanks for getting him to sing to me!!

Peggy said...

So Scott and I went to dinner at the Paris when we were in Vegas once. The waiter came to our table and said, "Bonsoir!" Scott just automatically replied in french, "Ah bonsoir! Comment ca va?" The guy got this panicky deer-in-the-headlights look and said, "Uh, I don't really speak french!" It was HILARIOUS. Ahhh..memories...

Rock said...

You should have just stopped and got 4.99 steak and eggs.

Caroline said...

I hear the best steaks in Vegas are Austin's Steakhouse. My favorite steak dinners in Utah are at Spencer's and Flemings. I would prefer some sushi though!