Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Hairy Experiment

One thing we have noticed recently in our family is that grey hair grows back faster than ones normally colored hair. I noticed this as I have found 3 or so long grey hair on my head. My younger brother, who has turned abnormally early grey, is covered with longer grey hair than black. And my mother's hair started growing back last week (YEA!!!) and from what we can see it is ALL grey. That is not true, there is a patch of black that never died on the back of her hair. But don't tell her that because she is so excited that her hair is growing back, but sad because she was hoping for dark hair again... and curly I think. However my hair also is growing back much darker than it was before. Well not right before we shaved it because I had dyed it black. Before that it was a lighter brown, now it is really dark brown. I wonder if I can find a picture to share...

No comments: