Thursday, January 8, 2009

I don't like limitations

I have to have surgery on my wrist to remove a cyst and possibly fix my tendon. Until this happens (in 2 weeks) I am supposed to wear a wrist brace which limits my movement. I do not like it. I do not like not being able to do everything that I usually do. I think my mother is getting great satisfaction in telling me (many times a day) "Put your brace on!" which I do because for months and months I have been telling her to "Get back in bed!" Payback really is a ... well I should not use that word since Mom reads my blog! And yes, I just put my brace back on, Mother!

3 comments:

grandma glo said...

Thanks for not saying it and is your brace on

Candice J said...

Do I need to make sure you wear your brace on vaca?

jkribbit said...

When is your surgery? What can I do to help? Love you!