Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Benefit Bash

My friend Shawn Hauenstein has cancer and spent about 75% of 2008 in the hospital. Having some issues paying his medical bills, we are having a benefit concert for him on January 31. The lineup is frankly a very good one! The info is below and I hope everyone can come, let me know if you need me to set aside some tickets as space is limited.

Saturday January 31 at 6:00 p.m.
Midvale Performing Arts Center
695 West Center Street (7720 South) in Midvale
Suggested donation price $10, though any donation is appreciated

A silent auction will take place as well that will contain baked goods and gift certificates for local services. 100% of the money raised will go directly to Shawn to help pay for a bone marrow transplant he had last year that insurance did not cover.

I have said before, and will say again, CANCER SUCKS!!

No comments: