Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Book I am Promoting

Most of you know I was a nanny in Chicago for years and years (okay like 4) Well my little boys are now young men. D is a college basketball (soon to be) star and B is an actor in high school ... he gets it from my side (LOL) The mom, Laurie, just wrote a book about some tips she found helpful while going through the college reqruiting experience. I have not read it yet (my copy is on order), but did talk to Laurie while she was writing it and many of her ideas and thoughts were great; Laurie has a PhD in phychology and I admit I am a fan of anything she does, she has become a good friend over the years. So if you know anyone who has a kid who is high school sports star and might want some help with tips for prospective college recruiting this is the book for you:

Put Me In, Coach: A Parents Guide to Winning the Game of College Recruiting

It can be purchased through the publishers website: http://www.rightfitpress.com/. I added the pictures below mainly because I played for hours with the boy in the back doing a nice slam dunk.

The book is being released in 2 weeks but if you preorder by November 14 Laurie is autographing copies to send out.

It would make a great Christmas present!!

No comments: