Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Workout Dude

Every morning when driving to work I pass this park and ride lot. And every morning there was this guy who parked his black Toyota FJ Cruiser in the south west corner, at an angle, and worked out behind the car, partially hidden from view. There was a weight bench fully stocked and Workout Dude was actually in the park and ride working out. Now I would pose the same questions every day to myself as I passed Workout Dude: Why does he workout in a parking lot? Why does he carry his weight bench in a Toyota? Does he live in his car with a weight bench and that is why he does not leave his Workout Dude equipment at home? I wonder how Wretchel is doing? I wonder if Workout Dude is training for something. What is this guy's story? I bet Workout Dude is lonely.

All of those questions make sense especially if you know Wretchel because she has that car but in blue.

Well last week Workout Dude was not at the park and ride. He was not working out. I did not think of Wretchel all week. I miss Workout Dude. It put a smile on my face every day to see this random guy in a parking lot working out with a weight bench that he obviously keeps in his car at all times. If I had a weight bench I might keep it in my house, but Workout Dude may be on to something... he can workout whenever he needs to or has the time or passes a park and ride. You are a smart and elusive man, Workout Dude. You intrigue me. Please come back! I miss you ... and Wretchel.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

After so long, my curiosity would probably get the better of me and I'd go ask him all those questions. Would take a special day:-)

Rach said...

Thank you, this made my day!

Matt said...

Who DOESN'T keep a workout bench in their car?? Only wimps and losers, that's who!

**FLEX!**