Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The one where I take over my sister's blog

No secret here my sister Colleen is super talented. I have referenced this many MANY times. I am not so much with the sewing talented, but excel with other talents ... come on, you know it is true! Well once upon a time I told Sister that I wanted to be a guest blogger on her sewing site. Paused for her laughter which never came. Last night it happened. I am a guest blogger on her site with a sewing project so easy even I can do it ... with her help.

So if you please, take a stroll on over to The Busy Bean blog and check out the post: Denim Skirt From Pants Tutorial. Excuse the lack of nail polish on my toes or the crazy hunchback pick with my tongue hanging out all over the place. (That is really the only way I can sew ... Michael Jordan style sewing.)

1 comment:

Holly Cruz said...

See, i needed this when i was pregnant! I really wanted a maternity denim skirt but apparently no one makes that in a plus size. I thought about turning one of my maternity jeans(yes, they make maternity jeans in plus size but no jean skirts) into a skirt. but then bed rest took over so I never got my skirt! Oh well, maybe next time!