Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Boutique

Every year when we were growing up my Grams had a Christmas Boutique where she sold greeting cards and wrapping paper. It is such a rich tradition in my family that her grand children have tried to carry on the tradition after her death. Though admittedly we do not sell gift cards and wrapping paper.

This year, as in years past, the boutique will be at my house in Midvale 7792 South Coolidge. This year the following people will be involved:

My sister Colleen Molen with The Busy Bean with her custom made fabric creations such as purses and dresses.

My sister in law Kate Johnson Photography who is an amazing photographer. She will be able to set up a photo session in time for you to have your family photos taken for your holiday card.

My brother Barry and Besty's Mom Melanie are doing The Christmas Bakery again this year. They made delightful treats last year perfect for teacher or neighbor gifts.

My cousin Anna sells Scentsy which are wickless candles and other accessories. She will have stock on hand as well as be able to take orders.

My cousin Leslie with My Tulip Garden which is vinyl crafts and custom jewelry. She takes custom orders and will have plenty of things to sell.

My cousin Christa sells Mary Kay make up and will have gift sets along with her full catalog.

The boutique will be Saturday November 20 from 10-3. We have a great time and hope you will join us to get a jump on your shopping this year. Plus doing it earlier than we usually do will allow for time to complete custom orders. Plus, being not a "girly" girl, it is something fun to do with my girl relatives. If you have questions let me know, otherwise I hope to see you there.

No comments: