Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Crazies

Can we talk for a moment about the crazies that are standing in line right now in 16 degree weather to go shopping tonight/tomorrow? Oy. I have never gone shopping early like that, I have never had a deal that I HAD to have that much. But I have some sisters (you know who you are) out there right now and will be shopping all night long. ALL NIGHT! They have stops at one store that opens in a few minutes, then they are off to one that opens at midnight, then another that opens at, then one at 5, then one that they will hit later because they do not want the door buster ... thing. My goodness; that is love of a good deal! Me? I am having a sleepover with Sissy, Mom has LoMo, and Mac is upstairs with her dad. It makes me wonder if I had kids if I would be out there too? Stay warm my favorite crazies!! And by that I mean, "You cra-cra!! Yo!"

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving all! If you are one of those crazies out there shopping right now, or soon, be safe and no pushing!

1 comment:

Ranell said...

I have kids and I have never done that either. I love a good deal, but I don't have that kind of ambition! Good for them, and good for you for staying home in the warm, cozy sleepover house! Sounds fun! Can I come for a sleepover sometime?