Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How I Know

Here is how I know that I am in the middle of a show right now, in no particular order:

1) I am tired, in fact I am so tired that it is clearly indecent. In the sales meeting this morning when someone asked why a printer in my office was not set up with the network, I took it as a personal insult.
2) I quote lines from the show that only those who have seen it would laugh. (He was a war hero, who died in war. It is only the most beautiful thing ever rihhun.)
3) I wake up daily with a different tune in my head. Today it is "Can't Help Falling in Love."
4) I have various cuts, bumps, and bruises on my body. (Here is an abridged run down: blood blister on my left pinkie, blister on my left hand and right foot, 27 bug bites, both big toes are trashed, 17 distinctive cuts, too many bruises to count, and crazy cankles.)
5) I have a crazy summer cold on top of getting over shingles.
6) If I do not make a list of things that need to be done, they do not get done.
7) I am so tired when I finally get to bed that I cannot sleep.
8) I am hungry all of the time, and extremely thirsty.
9) I am grumpy ... really grumpy sometimes. (I pulled out my angry face with the cast the other day, not a fine moment!)
10) I am blissfully happy!!

2 comments:

Preds Girl said...

You make me smile.

miss kristen said...

Hey I have a list just like this too!

P.S.-I totally have to go buy clean unders today because the little spare time I've had I've been sleeping instead of important things--like laundry...I know it's totally TMI but I knew you'd appreciate it.