Thursday, July 14, 2011

Get Your Shook On

All Shook Up opens tomorrow night, we are up to our ears in tech this week. I hope you will come out to see it; we run July 15-22. Information on the show can be found here at the Midvale Arts Council website where you can purchase tickets online. Of course tickets are always available at the door as well. Bring a camp chair or blanket if you do not want to sit on the ground!! We have a deaf actress in the show which has been amazing!! The show will be interpreted for the deaf on July 18 and 22.

I stumbled across this little gem today and laughed right out loud!! Hopefully I remember how to embed video here. My blogging skills are a little rusty right now. So much to catch up on, like my hip getting a new roof.

1 comment:

miss kristen said...

Except when you make your angry face. I don't like your angry face. I had nightmares about your scary face. No joke.