Monday, January 24, 2011

The Curious Savage

I am directing another show for Midvale City. The Curious Savage is a pretty funny play, if I do say so myself! The show opens February 4 and runs the 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12 at 7:30 p.m. We perform at the Midvale Performing Arts Center 695 West Center Street (7720 South) in Midvale. Ticket prices are listed above, and are really reasonable!!

The show is produced by Suzanne Walker and my assistant director is Craig Clifford; the cast includes Matthew Baker, Catherine Bohman, Nathan Clifford, Tim Frost, Mark Hanson, Nancy Jensen, Candice Jorgensen, Melody Marse, Nichole Omana, Tiffany Stoddard, Scott Stone, and Wade Walker.

The basic premise of the show is that Mrs. Savage has been left $10 million by her late husband's estate; she starts to spend the money on things that makes her happy so her step children have her committed. She is placed in a ward at The Cloisters where she spends time with the current residents. It is a funny and heart warming story of seeing people as they really are. I am very proud of this work, and I hope you will come see the show.

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I'm coming and I'm excited :) I hope these last couple of weeks before opening aren't too stressful!

Larissa said...

awww -I love the promo poster! I'm coming for sure and I can't wait! The cast is amazing!