Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh Child, Please!!

So I have a photographer in my family, Katie takes really great photos ... she has one job!! (Inside joke) Well Katie was out of town visiting her family in Seattle for a week and Sister needed some photos taken and happens to have a super sweet camera too! So I got to play and this is happened ...

That little girl melts my heart! Mac is pretty sweet action! Of course Katie will never be replaced because she has mad skills like this:

LoMo is 2, Sissy is 3, Mac is 1, and LilBud is 18 months now. We had a photo shoot for some pictures for Christmas for my folks. Colleen made the outfits with her Busy Bean business, Katie took the pic, Debbie and I ... well we supervised! I cannot believe how big these kids are getting; it seems like just yesterday when Sissy arrived. I know being a proud aunt is allowed, but even someone who is not their proud aunt would have to admit they are adorable little ones! Child, please!

3 comments:

Ranell said...

I'm not their aunt, and I say they are darling. The outfits don't hurt either! So cute!

Katie must be talented, or was doing some serious silly face-making, because they are all looking in the general direction of the camera. That is difficult at those ages!

Miss Megan said...

Ditto to what Ranell said: those kids ARE adorable! Isn't it fun to brag about having cute nephews and nieces? They sure are lucky to have you as an aunt, I can tell you love them!

Caroline said...

Child, please! Those kids are cute! Well photoed, I say.