Thursday, June 17, 2010

Phew, exhale

I know that I forget sometimes as a someone who does theater how hard it is to be on the other side of the table. I have been on the director side of the table for so long; the last musical I auditioned for was in 2004. It is hard being on the actor side of the table and stress over how the audition went and how I did at callbacks. It is hard. But after last night's callbacks I was so glad to not be sitting on the director side of the table. I am telling you I would not have wanted to make the choice for Narrator in Joseph.... There was some serious talent!! I am so glad I was auditioning for Chorus Woman 4! Needless to say I was cast in the show and looking forward to playing all summer. What part did I get? Well let's just say I am the Anti-Narrator! You'll just have to come see it the show in August to find out more.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome!!

Debbie said...

First...LOVE the pink.
Second...LOVE that I get to see you in a play this year.
Third...LOVE you!