Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Boutique

Each year I host a Boutique at my house for Christmas and it is a blast. We started it about 5 years ago as a tribute to Grams who for years had one in her home. This year we have changed it up a bit adding The Busy Bean, Kate Johnson Photography, Story Book Beginnings and The Christmas Bakery.

I no longer sell Pampered Chef myself, but a dear friend of mine is helping me host a catalog show, so Pampered Chef gifts will still be available to order. If you are unable to make it but need some Pampered Chef items you can visit her website and order direct: www.pamperedchef.biz/michellemoll and type in host name Stephanie Johnson. I will deliver all items as soon as they arrive or, of course, you can have it shipped direct to you.

Colleen will still have some Mary Kay options, but her new business The Busy Bean has fun handmade purses and accessories to go with it. I am not a girly girl but I really really like her purses. I cannot wait for mine to be finished. Yes I will start to carry a purse!

Kate will have her mobile photo studio set up if you might still need your Christmas card photo taken. Appointments are encouraged but not required. She also can take a new headshot for any of my actor friends out there, FYI. All photos taken have a guarantee delivery date for Christmas.

My Mom and brother will be selling homemade baked goods (perfect for those teacher gifts or, if you are like me, something to get your visiting teaching done!) They have talked up the caramel apples, fudge, chocolates, etc. They are both really fine cooks, so you are in for a real treat (pun intended.)

Stephanie Maag will have her cute Story Book Beginning merchandise as well. Her little girl fairy wings and wands melt my heart. She also will have homemade headbands, flowers, and hats.

My cousin who normally joins us has a scheduling conflict, however My Tulip Garden will have a book of vinyl letting gift ideas as well and I will have her card there for you to take and order direct from her.

The whole boutique is really fun, and I hope to see you there. We do it rain, snow, or shine (although the snow years tend to be not as well attended) and this year our house has just been remodeled and there is a ton more room.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I can't wait! Aaron said he saw Barry cooking and now I have to get him a caramel apple! Yum. See you Saturday.