Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy Weekend...

It was a crazy busy weekend, which is good I guess. Saturday was spent in the never ending process of cleaning the house. Never ending because the house is being renovated so there is a never ending supply of dust and dirt. It seems like before the job of dusting is done it needs to be done again! However, my season tickets for Broadway Across America came on Saturday! I love that new ticket smell!

Then Saturday night most of the family headed down to Egypt for a party as Sister's house. I was totally going to take a pic of my costume, but before I could Mac spewed all over it. Anyway, I was Captain Hammer; Captain Hammer... Corporate Tool. Still do not know who that is? Visit Here.

Sunday we went down to Egypt again for Mac's baby blessing. Sister won contest soup with a lovely clam chowder killing my cheddar brocolli. I used to be the queen of soup... Mac of course was adorable and I had a blast playing with Sissy and LoMo and the Princesses. LB is also just learning to sit up, and loves to play with toys that make noise, so Christmas is going to be a lot of fun!!

This morning Sissy was at the house and her hair needed some help. So I helped... She is rocking that Who-Hair look!!

Actually it looks lovely now. When her hair is wet is just does the most amazing things until it dries... then it relaxes!! But Sissy and I had some fun this morning getting ready for work. I did my hair, she helped do her hair. I brushed my teeth, she brushed her teeth. I got dressed, she put on "pretty jammies" which was infact her real clothing. Kids are fun!
How was your weekend?

No comments: