Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Seuss Pics

My Sister-in-Law Kate took some really awesome pics of Seuss. Thanks Kate!! (You have ONE JOB!! And you do it well!) For cast members who might want to post these pics on your own blogs, please make sure to put a link to her blog so she gets credit.
Cat and JoJo

Jungle Animals Horton Safe!

Even three; Even four
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Gertrude Cat, Mayzie, and Gertrude
Jungle of Nool
Mayor and Mrs. Mayor
Whos
Whos
JoJo in trouble
McElliot's Pool
Stick Fish and Fish Stick
How to Raise a Child
General
Gertrude
Horton
Gertrude and Mayzie
Kid you're turning green
Amayzing Mayzie
Gertrude's tantrum
Gertrude gets a big tail
Wickersham's
Monkey Around
Sour and Young Kangaroo
Yertle and Vlad
Whos falling
Bird Girls
Dropping the clover
Gertrude's biggest tail
Mayzie on her nest, ya wanna make something of it?
Cat showering Horton
How Lucky You Are
Cat's Dance
Palm Beach
Cat's sad
Hunches
Oh and you didn't either
Elephant Birds!
Seuss!!

3 comments:

Fluffy Momma said...

aww, presh! literally some of my favorite people. (emphasis on SOME) lol see you tonight?

Mandee Lue said...

HOLY LONG blog, and amazing pictures, and WOW! Did I already tell you how much I loved this show?? Gertrude - so stinkin funny!! The General - WOW - and the Cat? SWEET!! Not to mention Horton and all the other FABULOUS characters - I LOVED IT! It's still stuck in my head!! Kudos to you, and so much more, Director Steph!!

Amy Maida Wadsworth said...

Such a cute show! I feel bad that you got rained out a few times! I'm so glad I got to see it!