Thursday, July 2, 2009

More 101 Done

By my calculation I have 28 of my 101 goals accomplished... phew, here's an update!

#9 - Take a class to improve computer skills
I took a class recently for Excel 2007. I learned so much that I want to take the next level too.

#13 - Direct another play
Followers to my blog will know I just finished Seussical. Man what a great cast and crew if I do say so myself! We had a blast and frankly what a great show! Pics below.

#26 - Learn a new skill from a friend
I started golfing recently because the guys at work do it all of the time. I was really sore the day after I went, but I had a great time. Now I need to do it more often. I bought clubs and a glove, will travel. Golf anyone? I should warn you, I am really bad... right now anyway.

#43 - Clean out shoe closet and get old shoes repaired or thrown out
This was easy to do as I needed to clean and organize my room for a recent appraisal. I donated a lot of shoes to the DI and decided not to repair any as I had more than enough for my needs.

#50 - Donate unused items to DI
I did not have much to take to them, but all of my old junk is gone now.

#53 - Keep bedroom/office organized and clean for an entire month
June was an interesting month what with the play and being sick. But I will tell you what, I really enjoyed having a clean room to go home to nightly and my office area was so organized that I kept really caught up! To answer the question you might be asking: No I did not make my bed daily, but I did make change the sheets weekly so it was made at least once a week! Sometimes I did shock myself and make my bed... okay once or twice last month.

3 comments:

jkribbit said...

Way to go, Steph! You're amazing and inspiring! :)

Mandy said...

I want to learn to golf! Maybe I could learn with you. Seriously, I would love that!

Preds Girl said...

I totally want to learn how to golf! How was it?