Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Seuss, Swine, and Stuff

Life right now is Seuss, Seuss, Seuss, Seuss! However, I have had a few other fun and not so fun other things going on in my life. Here is a photo update of what has been going on this month... good times!
Memorial Day Pool Party!! Ains likes to drink from a big girl glass

LoMo loves to splash
Bud taking a nap, oh he is a cute one!
This is the face of swine flu. LoMo and I both got pretty sick last week, but we are both feeling really good now
The cast of Seussical (still playing now through Saturday!)
Who Hair!! My two J's spike their hair each night, so last night I did it too!
Neighbor Mayzie on her nest
My sister the turtle... SPLASH! CoMo is 6 months pregnant and I laugh every night that her turtle (or tutle) bump is in the front!
Notice anything different? Gertrude's new and drug improved tail
One of my favorite scenes of the show is when Besty gets to "change seasons" for us. She is here spraying Horton with rain
Then she throws snow on Gertrude and Horton ... it is one of my favorite scenes every night!

6 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I'm coming tonight and I'm totally excited!!

Stephanie said...

You've done such a great job with the show! Thanks for being such a fabulous, loving, and supportive director. Everyone adores you!

Mandy said...

I think we are coming Friday! Can't wait to see the fun in real life.

Fluffy Momma said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I seriously think I peed a little when I saw those pictures!! WOw! Thanks for posting them for the world to see!!

Candice J said...

I will need a copy of the pictures you have for our scrap-o-palooza!

emily, etc, etc said...

Such a fun show and such great weather!