Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A fantasticly humbling day

Yesterday started early with an upset stomach at 1:30 a.m. though I was fine, a sales meeting where a salesman unintentionally inferred that I do a crappy job (though what he was trying to say was he does not like our plan service), taking headshots of two friends but feeling really clumsy and fat hobbling around in the grass in a foot boot, finding out that because my boss does not write very clear he and I together made a $50,000 mistake on a job bid that was blamed 100% on me. But all of this was made alright when I walked in the door to my house and my little niece yelled “Tefff” and ran into my arms to give me kisses and hugs and hugs and kisses!

6 comments:

Mandee Lue said...

Big Grinn!! So glad some days end like that :)

Amy Maida Wadsworth said...

It's good to know what's really important, huh! Love you!

jkribbit said...

Wait, what happened to your foot? I missed something... I hope you're okay! I love you! <3

Steph said...

You did not miss anything about my foot. A piece of scenery ran over it almost 4 weeks ago now and I finally had it looked at. Big mistake as they put it in a boot.

jkribbit said...

I remember hearing about the scenery/foot debacle - I'm so sorry! Broken? Sprained? Boot for how long? What can I do to help? Bring you popcicles?

Debbie said...

Ains loves her "Teff"!!!