Tuesday, June 2, 2009

High-Lare-Eous

I here is the deal. Sometime I find people's blogs very funny and I love when I can find a particularly great blog about... well nothing. (For an example check out the link "A blog just for laughs" on the right of my posts (Blog is Seriously So Blessed... oh my....)

So I have nothing to do this afternoon at work, it is like that sometimes, so I was catching up on my blog reading and noticed some links on Emily's site. Oh my, oh my. She had a link for a blog called What I Wore Today. I was thinking in my mind that it could not be what it sounded like, but it WAS!! A daily photo blog of what a woman wears each day. Oh my!! I could not be happier; what a super special gift!

2 comments:

Kasmira said...

I'm glad you enjoy the blog. Watch out, those wardrobe/style blogs can be addictive! I subscribe to WAY too many.

emily, etc, etc said...

Isn't it the funnest blog - I love going on and seeing what kind of clever outfit she has come up with. Someday I may actually have the time to be creative in the way I dress. Oh someday.....