Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Taste of Chicago ... in Utah

A post from a sister missionary I met in Chicago made me realize I had not posted publicly two places I have found in Utah that I love!!!

First for a GREAT Chicago Dog visit Johnny Beefs in the Fort Union shopping center by Wal-Mart. The Chicago Dog is kosher beef with all the fixins. I have had a good one at the Bee's ball park too. This is the only thing I like mustard on.

Second is Chicago Pizza. Sweet Home Chicago Pizzeria is in Draper. They have the best stuffed pizza I have had in a long time. Stuffed pizza done right is layered with the cheese on the bottom, the toppings, and then the sauce on top. Yum! Thin crust pizza is done there too and cut like in Chicago... in squares. The salads are great, even the Chicago Dog is good. The pizzas are BIG and so yummy!

The next place I am going to try is Big Apple Pizza in Midvale in hopes that it mimics the pizza in New York!