Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One One One

My niece Ains turned ONE last Friday. The party was awesome!! Here is the birthday girl all pretty in Aunt Stephanie's favorite color: pink. It was a pink princess party!!I did not get the memo of the pink, so I wore black, which is the new pink now that green is so last season! (sorry Jules)
Ains with Mom and Dad.
The princess party decorations. Kate took a cup for each person and wrote our name on it so we had Princess Stephanie, Princess Brad, Princess Colleen, Princess Mom, Princess Pat (LOL) etc... Also Barry decorated the cake, we are so proud!
How cute is this kid?
Ains has started to tickle people. Here she is getting Mom's head.

Also she started walking a few weeks ago, and now she just runs everywhere she goes.
Getting ready for cake. Colleen brought a portable booster chair and they just put Ains up on the counter...
Gave her a slice of cake, a little ice cream, and then the fun happened.
Seriously, this is the face of a princess!
Right right, I know proud auntie. I cannot wait for Lottie's first birthday. It is right around the time when Kate and Pat are expecting little William Kyle (Liam for short) but I will call him Bud. Kate is due May 14, and L's bday is May 5.
Watch for the vidoes tomorrow of her eating cake!!

6 comments:

jkribbit said...

She is adorable! How do you keep from kissing her cheeks raw?

By the way, green is patient and long-suffering. It will still be there for you when you are tired of your fickle pink/black ways and are ready to return to the true color. :)

Steph said...

Ah Jules you know I am true to green always!! Don't tell anyone but I do not even own anything pink... wait that is not true... we just got pink CANCER SUCKS shirts that I wear to bed, etc. I bleed green!

Rach said...

Ha ha ha, I loved the green/pink comment! Also, this little girl is just darling. I love her cheeks, her chin, her lashes . . . I could just eat her up!

Stephanie said...

She is just so precious! What a gorgeous girl!

emily, etc, etc said...

Holy Cow she is soooo pretty! Seriously, what a pretty face she has. And you know someone is darling when they still look with cake smeared all over their face. I am always sucker for cute baby pics...

Unknown said...

I love 1st birthdays! Kids are always the cutest when they are 1. And I love the pink. I never wanted to have a girl, but now that I do have one, I love being able to dress her up and paint her fingernails, Yah, I like to do that! Go figure!