Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Pause from House pics

I need to give Sister's Sister-in-Law credit for these pics, but I only know her name is Melanie, I only met her once, at their wedding ... but by the look of these pics she is a picture taking genius! (Every family needs at least one) She could not have caught the personality of these two great kids any better. So one day if you live in the Tri-cities in Washington and are looking for a photog, let me know and I WILL find out more info on her to pass on. Mad props to Melanie for these GREAT photos!

Mac is now 2, LoMo is 3. How I love these girls! I admit it does kind of bug me that I have been growing my hair out longer than Mac has been alive and her hair is longer than mine ... but whatever, she still is stinking cute! And I have taught these two girls that a bird says "kaa kaa, kaa kaa, tukki tukki!" Mac says the kaa kaa part, but waits for me to say tukki tukki. 

Mac thinks like I do, it is obvious!! Check out the uber flattering pic sewing here. Little MJ tongue action

Mac is roaring like a monster, she has a really deep growl

LoMo laughing at her cousin.This little ones laugh is so sweet

So I am sure this is not what happened here but this is what she looks like when any of her clothing gets wet before she has to change them

I honestly do not know why, but this pic makes me giggle. Hard. 

Mac is working on a super special training today, good luck mostly to Colleen who has a long day ahead of her. If you run out of DC, Sister, let me know! I can't bring you any more, because you live in Egypt, but I will think hard about you and drink one for you ... vicariously.

1 comment:

Preds Girl said...

Oh. My. Word.
Those kids are way too cute!