Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A First Date ... of sorts

I had to run home today because they were fixing my treadmill and I had to pay for it, a very grown up thing to do. My brother in law Brad uses my house during the day on Wednesdays for work so that Sister can sew, and my folks watch their kids. He is a brilliant tech blogger for Engadget, have internet can work. If you like tech things, especially phones and tablets, you should follow him on the tweets; I do not know how to do that, but there is a link on his Engadget page. I do not know how many times I have said "Brad how do I do this on my phone?" Bless him!

So anyway, the date ... of sorts ... so I ran home during lunch to make sure the guy did the work right on my treadmill. While I was there I made myself a turkey swiss sandwich for lunch and offered to make one for Brad. Then I sat down at the table and we ate lunch together. I sent Colleen a text that said "Just having a lunch date with your husband. Whatever." She send back a text that says "Lucky." I have seen people who are more technologically unchallenged than I show their iPhone screen in a blog post. I just do not know how to do that. Brad how do I do that on my phone? What is wrong with you that you do not know how to use your phone? Shut up Matt's Italicized Voice! (that will only make sense to 3 of you!)

We were eating our respective turkey sandwiches I noticed it was rather cold in my house at the same time I noticed Brad's hand was shaking. So I went to turn up the heat and Brad says "Oh don't worry about it, I always get nervous on the first date." snort! Sometimes Brad actually is funny!! So I just had a first date with a married man. tsk tsk

3 comments:

Brad Molen said...

We're sooo scandalous... ;)
Okay, so here's how you take a screenshot of your iPhone. Press the home button and the power button at the same time. You'll see a quick shutter on the screen, and then just go into your camera roll and there it is. From there, you can email it to yourself or connect the phone to your computer and load it in that way.

Colleen said...

Oh you make me laugh. I will teach you the screen thing next time I see you... If Brad hasn't already.

Unknown said...

was it as trashy and fun as you have always imagined a date with a married man to be?