Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My New Pet Peeve

I have a new pet peeve; and it goes something like this:

Red Cups
+
Wire Fences
=
My New Pet Peeve

I hate driving under those freeway underpasses where someone has decided to litter red cups by putting them in a wire fence. The Elder coming home from his mission does not need this welcome home. This is no way to tell someone you love them; it certainly is not a way to propose marriage. Want someone to get well soon? Make them some soup.

This is not cute, this is littering. And it is my new pet peeve!

4 comments:

Rach said...

What about the red cups at elementary schools spelling out their decision to stay away from drugs? Is this included in your pet peeve?

Steph said...

Sadly Rach, no I do not like that either. I like the idea more, but still there is something about those red cups in a fence that just makes my skin crawl! It is just a personal thing, I guess.

Mandee Lue said...

HERE. HERE.

Such a waste! Can't they paint a big long piece of paper (that won't rip to pieces or decorate the streets with liter, of course) and let that do the job?

Yeah. Here...Here.

Caroline said...

Party pooper.