Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cruise pics of me and my new mates

These are in no particular order!! The group we went with was an LDS Singles group so the people we met all had similar standards and were from all over. It was a blast to get to meet them all. There were only 27 of us in the group so I got to know pretty much everyone we traveled with.

No wonder it leans...

Rosemary from England after the last show, bless her
Me, April, and Emily
Our waiters on the boat
This is my French Kebob with french fries
The trees in the background are French (hee hee)
Wolfe and I in Toulon
Seriously, the best éclair ever, I was dripping in chocolate
French baguette, child please! It was incredible
Me, Emily, Stephanie, Corie
Summur, Janelle, Mike, Melanie
Sean, Piper, Chris, Bryson
Ashley, Wolfe, Nicole, Lisa
April, Trisha, Ully
Ron, Rose, Melissa, Greg
Me at the castle in Monaco
Inside the Pantheon, notice that cute bag Sister made just for my trip?
Eating gellato, this pic was taken on Besty's orders
Throwing my coin in the Trevi Fountain
At the Colosseum
With our cute Italian driver Nino outside Pompeii
On stage at Pompeii
Emily, Summur, Zoe, Nicole, Lisa, and Melissa in Pompeii
Waiting in Atlanta for news on our next flight

There is one more post coming with some shots I took that I think turned out pretty well. It will be up in the next few days.

5 comments:

Erica said...

So fun! Looks like a blast!

Mother of Four said...

I love seeing your trip pictures! What an awesome adventure!

HPLuvr said...

I love reading your comments to go along with this amazing trip I was allowed to enjoy along with you!! Fab pictures:)

Miss Megan said...

Oh, Steph. You make me happy. How I love you! I'm glad you had such a good time!

Caroline said...

You look good dripping in chocolate....

Love all the pics. Love the food pics. Love your cute Italian driver Nino. You are so cool.