Friday, April 2, 2010

Seriously, so funny!

I am not a fan of April Fool's Day. Not at all. Because usually people think they are being funny but really it is just annoying to me. This is just a generalization. I did, however, find it funny when my boss pulled an April Fool's joke on me when I was 17 because I did not expect it from him. I had a phone message to call Mr. Lyon and it ended up being Hogle Zoo.

Well yesterday I was actually pleased with the 'funny' of Google. Taking the vowels out of the Gmail; turning online books into 3D (which is of course all the rage right now) and changing their name to Topeka, to name a few. Funny. I was chatting with Brother online and he was calling it Ktalk (TopeKa talk instead of Gchat) and I used the word reflexive... then wondered if it was really a word. Brother says "Let's Topeka it!" Mwa Haa!! It made me snort!

I also thought it was funny when Besty's mom asked her if she was excited that someone had finally invented a left-handed sandwich. Some jokes can be funny on April Fool's Day!

No comments: