Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Midvale Elementary

I went to Midvale Elementary years ago. I have just heard that the current PTA is throwing a 60th birthday party next week. One of the fun things they are doing is a scrapbook of alumni. This is a time sensitive project, but if any of my tens of readers went to Midvale Elementary, please see the details below. They also are looking for old pictures for a slide show. The email address to send these to is below. Hurry up, this is going to be fun!!

Leigha Westover We would like to spot light you for the Birthday Party:

Here are a few things we will need

1. 1 8x10 current photo
2. A half page bio
3. Any pictures that you may have for a slide show from the Elementary years. (Please, I prefer you to email me at wwestover01@msn.com. That way they don’t get lost.)
4. Recommend others who have attended Midvale that would be a positive influence on the students currently attending. Please email me any information that could be helpful.


Thank you for you time and look forward to seeing you on April 20

Sincerely,

Leigha Westover

No comments: