Friday, October 2, 2009

Lion King Tickets

I have 5 tickets for Lion King the Broadway Musical when it is here in Salt Lake next year that I am not going to use. So here is what happened: I am a season ticket holder so I can buy extra tickets before they go on sale to the public. I was buying some for my sister in law's sister and I bought the wrong section on accident. So I have 5 extra tickets. I will sell them at face value which is (gulp) $91.25 each. They are really good seats, frankly. I can sell you one or all 5 if interested. The seats info is below. Either post a comment here that you are interested or send me an email at my gmail account. Of course this will be a first come first serve situation since I only have 5.

The Lion King is playing at the Capitol Theatre in Salt Lake City, these seats are Mezz 2C seats 1-5. This is the first row of the mezzanine (not counting the Grand Tier) in the center. See pic below, I have circled where the tickets are... and there is an arrow, I know I am a giver!! This is my personal favorite section to sit in because being in the mezzanine I can see the entire stage and being in the center they should be really really good seats for this show. I think the mezz begins about the equivalent of row 10 in the orchestra, but because it is higher I find the seats better than sitting in the floor section.

The tickets are for Saturday August 14, 2010 at 8:00 p.m and will be $91.25 each.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I am considering these. Woof at the price, though!

Steph said...

Hey all these tickets have been all bought. Thanks for those who showed interest!