Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WHAT?!

So here is the short version of the story: I tweaked my back last night and was late to work today as I, admitedly, slept in. When I got to work today this was on my desk...
One of the guys I work with is in a cake decorating class with his girlfriend and brought me in one of his cakes. I had told him what my dream wedding cake looks like... well picture this but all white and no flowers... oh and no pink candle! I was so happy my back does not hurt anymore!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's great that your back doesn't hurt anymore! :)

What an adorable care! I love it!

Mother of Four said...

How sweet! Happy birthday tomorrow!

Jill and Andy said...

Yummyness! What a great cake surprise for your birthday! I hope it tasted as good as it looks. And I hope your whole birthday is good!

Tiffanie said...

REALLY? Would you stop getting hurt already?

Or is there a great advantage of being hurt? That cake does look tempting. :)

Melody Chapman said...

This is really so cute! It makes me want to take a class only sadly I don't think I'd do as well. I hope you are having a fab bday. I miss you. When can we catch up?