Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello I'm a Mac and I'm a PC

I bought a Mac G4, the older version, for $250. Not too shabby. I set up my Mac and that was the easy part. I have been a PC girl my whole life and have little knowledge of the Mac. (I need to name my computers more than just 'the Mac' and 'the PC'... suggestions?) I added the Microsoft programs for Mac and even wrote a paper on the Mac last night. My problem is thus: I can not get the internet to work on it. We have a wireless network upstairs and my laptop connects just fine. I can not find a wireless card for the Mac at all.

BUT the Mac looks good and plays DVDs, so I think I will keep him for a while. (I decided the Mac is a 'he' because I need a good reliable male in my life... but that is a subject for another blog!)

No comments: