Thursday, January 12, 2012

The One Where Everyone (else) Gets a Haircut

Last Saturday we gathered to get some haircuts. I have never been so envious of someone else's good fortune. I know, I know it is just a haircut. However when a person is used to REALLY short hair and currently has 8" of hair she may get jealous of haircuts. 4 more inches ... give to take.

LoMo, Sissy, Mac and Deb all got haircuts. LoMo, Sissy, and Deb donated theirs to Locks of Love.  Colleen and Candice had donated earlier. Jealous! But mostly proud. If you ask Sissy why she cut her hair she says "I gave it to my friend, who is short, and has not hair because she is sick." 

Then we went out to eat so Mom could have a really good salad, something she does not get while she is in the hospital or for the 100 days after. 

LoMo before and after

Sissy before and after
 
 Mac  during

Deb before and after

 CoCo after

The three girls after

Playing with Mom at the hospital last night



1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Your hair will grow out soon! Have courage! Your sisters/nieces look darling and I'm glad your mom has so much support. She must be amazing to have raised a family like yours!