Monday, August 22, 2011

#60 - See Mount Rushmore

Yes I know my 101 is technically done, but I am so going to continue to do all of them even if I did not do them in the timeline.

#60 was to see Mount Rushmore. I went last weekend with my folks and a friend. I will blog more about it once I have caught up, but I wanted to share just one pic.
I found out when I got home that my favorite family from Chicago (no offense to everyone else from Chi, but they did feed me for 4 years) will be there this week. Seriously? My timing sucks! I would have loved to see my boys for any reason! D - if you read this before you go - enjoy my friend!! Can't wait to compare notes!

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I want to go to there.

Glad you finally got to go, and hat you had a good time!

Mandee Lue said...

Thanks for posting this picture!!! It's a very happy place and memory of Mom :) Can't wait to hear more about it!! :0)