Monday, June 11, 2012

A Tony Sized Tweet

So last night, while watching the Tony's, Candice casually says "Did you know Scott Alan is coming to Utah?" She is the one who introduced me to his music years ago. Scott Alan is a brilliant composer! I have 3 of his CDs and am looking forward to his next one coming out. I follow him on Twitter because he has a show opening on Broadway soon called Home. I cannot wait to hear the whole show. He is brilliant!! 

Well last night he had been tweeting throughout the Tony's. I shot him a tweet ... just because I could. And he replied! I admit that I thought it was pretty cool. 


What you want to see it closer? Sure ... here you go. 



Well he is indeed coming to Utah for voice classes, master classes, and a concert. I was pretty excited! Sure he is not bringing any of the stars he has worked with in the past such as Shoshana Bean and Stephanie J. Block, but to hear his music ... I am all in!!


Check out Shoshana Bean singing Home





And Stephanie J. Block singing Never Neverland (Fly Away) ... there might be a swear in this one ...





The word excited is not even enough ... extracited is more like it. More info about his visit to Salt Lake can be found HERE!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awesome!!

I love Shoshana Bean! I've seen her play Elpheba 3 times. She was my first and remains my favorite. :)