Monday, March 12, 2012

A Weekend

This weekend was my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. So we partied it up right, we got together for dinner Sunday and played old-school games. I was late to the party, so they were done with dinner when I got there with a beautiful salad ... which was kind of sad ... because everyone was full already. However, Mac sat next to me while I ate my lasagna. I opened the salad. Mac saw the heirloom tomatoes and chowed down. That girl loves the tomatoes. 


Then I was dishing up dessert and Mac was helping again. I had 2 ice cream scoopers so I was scooping with one and she was helping with the other. This is how she was helping: She would scoop ...


Then eat ...


So then ... I still cannot stop laughing ... LoMo got an owie. I asked her to show it to me ... and this is what happened:


She told us that we did not need to kiss it better because she has a bandaid. Her face in this pic made me so happy!

So happy anniversary Mom and Dad. Dominoes rule, I wish I could have bee there for the Boggle or Yahtzee! And 40 years? Wow ... that is a long time!

Blog teaser? I have another coming soon about a Dolla War after I take a pic of the dolla

3 comments:

miss kristen said...

Man, we need to have dinner again.

What would you think about starting a dinner club?

Congrats to you parents-that's quite the achievement!!

love you long time, bye. :)

Larissa said...

That photo made me laugh! THANK YOU!

Steph said...

@Kristen Yes please! I would think it would be a good thing to start a dinner club ... ever. Always!