Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dance Concert

I have been a substitute teacher at The Learning Circle for the musical dance theatre classes. I tell you what I am having a great time. The dance concert is next Saturday if you care to see some great little kids dance ... and sing ... and act ... The teachers are going to perform too. Stephanie, Kim, and Chelsea are dancing. Jenn is playing Mother Goose. Oh and also Casey, Patti and I are singing. My three nieces are in the show also along with their mommies. The information is below, the price for the ticket helps to pay for the use of the venue.

The Learning Circle Performing Arts Studio is happy to present our first concert:

A Goose Tale

Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.
Union Middle School
(7500 South 700 East)

Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at The Learning Circle (8685 South Highland Drive, Sandy) or at the door. Please call or email Stephanie if you have any questions. (801-943-1757 or thelearningcirclellc@gmail.com)

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

The teachers are dancing and singing, too? That's an AWESOME idea! I'll try to be there. Break a leg, Steph!