Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome Little Bud

William Kyle Johnson, aka Liam, or as once was Greg Brady, joined us today weighing in at 7 pounds 8 ounces and is 20.5 inches long. After a long labor... they took him c-section. He has a ton of hair, I think I will go meet him in about an hour.

I compiled a list of things (found mostly on the world wide interweb) of tips for Patrick not to say to Katie during labor:
-Stop your swearing and just breathe.
-I'm surprising you with a Glamour Shots, they'll be here in 15 minutes.
-I'm hungry, what do you have planned for dinner?
-Your stomach still looks like it has another one in there.
-No, it's hee hee hoo hoo. You're saying it wrong!
-It's been like 20 hours, if I were at work I'd be earning time and a half.
-If you think this hurts, I should tell you about the time I twisted my ankle playing baseball.
-Gosh, you're lucky, I sure wish men could experience the miracle of childbirth!

Welcome to the world, Little Bud, took you long enough! ;)

No comments: