Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Let's Go WashU!! Let's GO!!

I am a proud auntie to my two wonderful nieces and I come by it honestly; they are pretty great!! Well I am also a really proud nanny. I talk about 'my boys' sometimes. My boys are grown up now, 18 and 15, but were 4 and 1 when I started as their nanny. Brady is on the left and Dylan is on the right. Cute, right? I mean handsome, manly men...
They are both really cool kids and I love them a lot. Well I found out today that Dylan's college (yes he is in college now... yikes), Washington University in St. Louis, is in the NCAA Division III Final Four. Let's go WashU!! The Final Four game is Friday at 7 ET and the Championship Game is Saturday at 3 ET. Root!I used to spend hours and hours out back shooting hoops with this kid. I could not be more proud of him because not only is he an amazing athlete, but he is an amazing person. The news they are in the Final Four was only slightly overshadowed by the fact that D broke his foot in game 1 and will not be playing in the next 2 games. Poor guy. Nonetheless, I am determined to find this game on television and root for my new favorite sports team. (Go my favorite sports team!!)
When D was in high school still I used to follow his progress and this is my favorite article about D because I know that fridge well with all of the photos. See, proud nanny. Let's GO WashU!!
Post Script: The final game will be shown on CBS College Sports Channel on Saturday