Saturday, August 18, 2012

Change

Change is not always my favorite thing. I decided today that my scale to determine if a change is good is as follows: (since I like to sleep in Saturdays) if a thought of  change wakes me up before I want to be awake and a smile breaks across my face it is a good change! If a thought of change wakes me up and I want to do Snoopy dances laying in my bed it is a great change. If a thought of change wakes me up and I want to jump up on the bed, do a Chandler dance, and cannot control a scream of joy and happiness from escaping me then it was a life changing change worth waiting for! Sometimes change is not only good, but worth the wait!

4 comments:

Larissa said...

Sometimes I am very curious...curious indeed...

Miss Megan said...

I'm mentally doing a "Chandler dance" right now, just because! So glad something good has happened for you!!!!

Reba said...

Sounds like I need to meet this Chandler:)

vgirl95 said...

i like your blog :) makes me feel like someone understands my happy dances in the morning (my sister says i'm a horrible dancer but i don't care)